I'm impatiently waiting (complete with toe-tappin') for my tomatoes to ripen. I think I'm going to start carrying a knife, some mayo & a loaf of white bread to the Victory St. space just in case they do ripen so I can immediately nosh on a tomato sammich. Mmmm, delicious! And a very Arkansas thing to do, amirite?
This evening, KMHD & I are going to Hot Springs to meet up with ATM who is in the midst of a soul-sucking convention that his employer hosts. This is a tradition, us driving down there one night to keep him company & have a nice meal. I believe this is our fourth time making this run. We're eating at Bella Arti (instead of our usual Rolando's) and I've looked at their online menu no less than a 1,000 x's -- I can't decide what I want. I know, what a crisis!
There's no avoiding talking about the weather. It's hot! We considered camping this weekend, but file that under "ain't gonna happen". So, we've got another unplanned weekend on our hands. Maybe we can take a Memphis day-trip? I hear Jonathan will be in town, so there may be the ingestion of chimichangas.
Charles Mingus & The Cramps!
Here we go.
18 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(134)
-
▼
June
(12)
- Hey, why the long post?
- I'm surprised at these tears, but we go waaaaay ba...
- No title
- The House
- Yard Sale!!! ------------------>
- I'm just going to cut to the chase. Last night, I...
- All paragraphs are about food or food is mentioned.
- Misc.
- No title
- Mighty Mighty
- I've got to make myself the best river-contemplati...
- House hunting is a difficult & emotional venture. ...
-
▼
June
(12)
1 comment:
That sounds so good. I'm glad you didn't mention salt. I am of the persuasion that they don't need to be salted.
Happy 'Anniversary', ya'll! Yeah, I am pretty sure they saw a surge in site hits from us alone. Did you notice items online weren't on the menu? I didn't see the polenta in the appetizer list. (Mine is probably better anyway.)
It goes without saying but, yeah, it's hot. Everything is sweating.
Post a Comment